I disagree with aLmsTfMuso8 in post one. I don't think that the characters will be convinced to stay. They've been too brainwashed by their government to be able to live comfortably in any other society.
I agree with kayla c on the whole crime thing being cool. Crime is messing up our world. It would be so cool without it. The kids playing erotically is just something i cant imagine happining. Its to unreal.
I agree with lc1215 on the first post when he says the "savages" will open up Bernard and Lenina to the world they live in. I think Lenina will start to open up to Bernard's ideas and want to live the "savage" way, and the duo will start a rebellion to get away from the government control and conditioning, ect. in their world. I hope so, at least.
I agree with most everyone else that the Savage Reservation wil be a civillization like the present day. They'll have families and have beliefs about religion, just like we do now.
Kala C. makes an excellent point about the savages convincing them to stay. However, I think one will, whether they want to or not. You must remeber the DHC's conversation with Bernard. He lost a girl he really liked there, that's definitly foreshadowing somthing. I think Bernard will want to stay though.
15 comments:
I agree with Smamntha, I think the "savages" will be the people closest to the civilization we live in today.
I agree with everyone who said the savages will be just like we are in society today, that's my prediction, too.
I also agree with Samantha. It is interesting how the lower class have no idea that they are lower class.
I agree with Esteban in post three, I find it strange that their lives have no real meaning and that they take a pill to be happy.
i agree with lamia how it's interesting that everything we find to be completly normal they are completly ofended by.
I agree with Ic1215 we seem to have alot of the same views.
I disagree with aLmsTfMuso8 in post one. I don't think that the characters will be convinced to stay. They've been too brainwashed by their government to be able to live comfortably in any other society.
I agree with kayla c on the whole crime thing being cool. Crime is messing up our world. It would be so cool without it. The kids playing erotically is just something i cant imagine happining. Its to unreal.
I agree with lc1215 on the first post when he says the "savages" will open up Bernard and Lenina to the world they live in. I think Lenina will start to open up to Bernard's ideas and want to live the "savage" way, and the duo will start a rebellion to get away from the government control and conditioning, ect. in their world. I hope so, at least.
I agree with most everyone else that the Savage Reservation wil be a civillization like the present day. They'll have families and have beliefs about religion, just like we do now.
Kala C. makes an excellent point about the savages convincing them to stay. However, I think one will, whether they want to or not. You must remeber the DHC's conversation with Bernard. He lost a girl he really liked there, that's definitly foreshadowing somthing. I think Bernard will want to stay though.
I agree with Samantha on what the savages will be like. And also how its interesting that the lower class has no idea that they are lower class.
I also agree with kayla c. about crime. Without it, we could focus so much more of our time on important stuff like finding a cure for cancer.
i agree with samantha, the obsenities are bad because of the implied closeness
i agree with becky about it being disturbing that there is no family, that would be a very scary thing.
Post a Comment