I would like to be an Alpha! They seem very smart and are obviously looked up to. I would asume they are humble about their supiriority, but i may be wrong. Plus, they get to wear gray! Who doesnt like gray!
I haven't read very far into the book yet and don't know the difference btween and alpha and an epsilon embryo. From other's posts, I can assume that the alphas are better, so I guess I'll be an alpha.
id rather be an epsilon because ignorance is bliss. Who needs money when heat and sunlight make you happy. Man if i were and epsilon i really wouldnt have a stressfull life at all....then again i wouldnt really know what stress was, or what anything was for that matter.
Well, I'd rather be an Alpha because they aren't hideous and stunted, but if I was an Alpha, I'd probably envy the Epsilons in that they don't have to really deal with everything all the time.
I would rather be an Alpha so I would be treated with respect and I would feel like a human being. Epsilons are described as if they are not even wothy of being called human.
I have not read far enough to know what the difference between Alpha and Epsilon is, but judging by other's comments I'm going to have to say Alpha, because they seem to be the more intelligent, better off bunch.
18 comments:
alpha. i want to be rich, and im greedy.
I would like to be an Alpha! They seem very smart and are obviously looked up to. I would asume they are humble about their supiriority, but i may be wrong. Plus, they get to wear gray! Who doesnt like gray!
i value my intelligence so id have to go with Alpha
i would rather be an Alpha embryo so i will be treated with respect and will be able to survive in the utopia world without any issues or concerns.
I would obviously want to be an alpha. Who doesn't want to be a prominent important member of society.
I'd rather be an Aplha, because they seem to be the more superior of the two.
I haven't read very far into the book yet and don't know the difference btween and alpha and an epsilon embryo. From other's posts, I can assume that the alphas are better, so I guess I'll be an alpha.
Alpha. Yeah, they work a lot, but at least they get respect.
I'd rather be an Alpha, becuase they're intelligent and they're respected.
id rather be an epsilon because ignorance is bliss. Who needs money when heat and sunlight make you happy. Man if i were and epsilon i really wouldnt have a stressfull life at all....then again i wouldnt really know what stress was, or what anything was for that matter.
I would want to be an Alpha, because they are the smartest, and strongest in society. They are held above everyone else.
Well, I'd rather be an Alpha because they aren't hideous and stunted, but if I was an Alpha, I'd probably envy the Epsilons in that they don't have to really deal with everything all the time.
I would rather be an Alpha. they appear to be higher up in society and are at least given a shot at some intelligence level.
I would rather be an Alpha so I would be treated with respect and I would feel like a human being. Epsilons are described as if they are not even wothy of being called human.
I have not read far enough to know what the difference between Alpha and Epsilon is, but judging by other's comments I'm going to have to say Alpha, because they seem to be the more intelligent, better off bunch.
I don't really care. I would leave it up to someone else.
I would be an Alpha because they are intelligent and they are looked up to.
Alpha, the best, the brightest, and the richest-what more could someone want, if they're druged to be happy all the time.
Post a Comment