I agree with Ashliegh, also. I think that the Soma plays a huge part in creating the stability. Nobody is ever unhappy when they take it, so there is no violence.
I agree with everyone who said that we are conditioned from a young age. It may not be exactly the same type of conditioning as in the book, but what are definately taught what to do and what we are not allowed to do.
I agree with Esteban on post two. The main thing conditioning us is the societal standards being place upon us. We learn at a young age what is acceptable in society and what is not, and most people strive to do what society expects of them to gain that acceptance. therefore we are conditioned to believe that the only way to gain acceptance is to so what society expects of us.
I agree with everyone that says we are conditioned from a young age, into thinking one thing is bad and another is good. As teenagers you either hold onto your young teachings or you rebel.
16 comments:
i agree with everyone
i agree with ashleigh, i think that soma is a big part of how they achieve what they want to in their motto.
I agree w/ the tornado thing on the south of france. It is influential to out near future.
I also agree with ashleigh, soma is a big part of how they achieve their motto.
I agree with Ashliegh, also. I think that the Soma plays a huge part in creating the stability. Nobody is ever unhappy when they take it, so there is no violence.
I really do see where everyone is getting their irrational ideas from.
I agree with aLmstfmus08. We are conditioned at a young age and are expected to stick with that conditioning throughout our lives.
i agree with ashleigh that soma is a big part in how they acheive their motto. It controlls their every movement.
I agree with esteban on post 3, we should always stay true to who we are, and try our hardest to keep our individual freedoms.
I agree with everyone who said that we are conditioned from a young age. It may not be exactly the same type of conditioning as in the book, but what are definately taught what to do and what we are not allowed to do.
I agree with almstfmus08 on the 3rd post. We need to remember...
I agree with Esteban on post two. The main thing conditioning us is the societal standards being place upon us. We learn at a young age what is acceptable in society and what is not, and most people strive to do what society expects of them to gain that acceptance. therefore we are conditioned to believe that the only way to gain acceptance is to so what society expects of us.
I agree with everyone that says we are conditioned from a young age, into thinking one thing is bad and another is good. As teenagers you either hold onto your young teachings or you rebel.
I agree with ashleigh that soma takes a big roll is creating stability. It keeps everyone in a happy mood, so there is really no violence or sadness.
I agree that soma is a how the society is able to achieve their motto.
hairymouth has a good point about the agreement.
Post a Comment