I agree with samantha about John the savage I like how he is there challenging the way that most everyone in the world is living because he thinks it is right.
I also agree with Samantha that John is different because he has a mother. He understands love, which is why he doesn't want to sleep around with everybody.
I agree with lightgoddess on post one. Althought the book is almost over, I believe John will have made an impact on the Brave New World by his crying and telling the people not to take soma and so on. Then again, maybe there is so much control in the society that they forgot all about John's outburst. I guess I'll find out soon!
I agree with samantha and jeff. John the savage is different because he understands the concept of family, and he understands love so he doesnt sleep around.
I really like what Samantha said about John and how he is kind of the one challenging voice in the novel. I don't really like a lot of what they people in the novel stand for and it is nice to see at least one person who understands family and some of the concepts we grasp today.
12 comments:
Carpw2
I agree with Krystal about why John the SAvage is different from everyone else, it's because he has a mother.
I agree with Michelle's view on the character John. I like him, but at times he does seem like he's un-understanding and cruel.
I agree with samantha about John the savage I like how he is there challenging the way that most everyone in the world is living because he thinks it is right.
i agree with Jeff about the savage that he is the sanest person around.
I also agree with Samantha that John is different because he has a mother. He understands love, which is why he doesn't want to sleep around with everybody.
I agree with lightgoddess on post one. Althought the book is almost over, I believe John will have made an impact on the Brave New World by his crying and telling the people not to take soma and so on. Then again, maybe there is so much control in the society that they forgot all about John's outburst. I guess I'll find out soon!
hairymouth is right about science ruling the world.
I agree with Sam on post one. I like John, because he is there to challenge this societies views of how to live.
I agree with samantha and jeff. John the savage is different because he understands the concept of family, and he understands love so he doesnt sleep around.
I really like what Samantha said about John and how he is kind of the one challenging voice in the novel. I don't really like a lot of what they people in the novel stand for and it is nice to see at least one person who understands family and some of the concepts we grasp today.
Samantha and Jeff make excellent points on John the Savage on the first post. John is going to Change the New World.
Post a Comment