This is a forum for students to discuss weekly the chosen novel for our book club. Have fun posting!
I agree with what Lightgoddess said.. I'm kind of a clutz, too. Like Bella is.
A Rip in HeavenI don't think anyone has my book.
crankI agree with jeff about the second post it's really hard to relate to the characters in this book when you haven't had a drug problem.
esteban is right
CRANKI agree with Taylor, I think that Bree will keep her baby.
I agree with Lightgodess. The song Thriller really describes what Bella is going through!
Max RideI dont know that song or the person, but i do know that sausage is good!
Samantha is right on about the song "Accidently in Love" it is so true of how Bella and Edward did fall in love. They defintily have the 'strawberry ice cream never, ever ending love' thing going on.
I agree with Athos, I think Shane's dad is gonna die too.
I agree w/lc dream on does remind one of sports
I agree with Samantha, "Accidentally in Love" is a good song that relates to this book. The title kinda says it all.
TwilightI agree with Samantha on the song choice. It described Bella and Edwards situation pretty well.
CrankI also agree with Jeff and taylor and think that Bree will keep her baby and i have read pretty far into the novel as well.
xxTwilightI agree with lamia1692 for song choice, it really fits well with Edward's attitude towards Bella in the beginning.
I can't find anyone else posting for The Burn Journals.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
I agree with what Lightgoddess said.. I'm kind of a clutz, too. Like Bella is.
A Rip in Heaven
I don't think anyone has my book.
crank
I agree with jeff about the second post it's really hard to relate to the characters in this book when you haven't had a drug problem.
esteban is right
CRANK
I agree with Taylor, I think that Bree will keep her baby.
I agree with Lightgodess. The song Thriller really describes what Bella is going through!
Max Ride
I dont know that song or the person, but i do know that sausage is good!
Samantha is right on about the song "Accidently in Love" it is so true of how Bella and Edward did fall in love. They defintily have the 'strawberry ice cream never, ever ending love' thing going on.
I agree with Athos, I think Shane's dad is gonna die too.
I agree w/lc dream on does remind one of sports
I agree with Samantha, "Accidentally in Love" is a good song that relates to this book. The title kinda says it all.
Twilight
I agree with Samantha on the song choice.
It described Bella and Edwards situation pretty well.
Crank
I also agree with Jeff and taylor and think that Bree will keep her baby and i have read pretty far into the novel as well.
xxTwilight
I agree with lamia1692 for song choice, it really fits well with Edward's attitude towards Bella in the beginning.
I can't find anyone else posting for The Burn Journals.
Post a Comment