Monday, October 22, 2007

Post Two

Title your post with your novel title. Can you relate to any of the characters or situations in the novel? Explain your reasoning.

17 comments:

Amber Hogan said...

Twilight

Yes,I can. I can relate to Bella besause I am a clutz sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Twilight.

I can kind of relate with one of the main characters, Bella, because at the beginning of the book she's a new student in an unfamiliar state - and I've experienced that before. So, I know what she felt like.

lc1215 said...

High Heat

I can't really relate to any of the characters.

Krystle said...

A Rip in Heaven

No i can not relate to any of the situations in this novel, b/c iv'e never thankfully been put in those situations. And i cannot relate to any of the characters.

Anonymous said...

Max Ride

I can relate to all of the flock, but i can relate to Max the most. Shes sassy and is a leader.

Lightgoddess said...

****Twilight****
I can relate to Bella, because I'm a clutz too. Grant it I haven't had any near death accidents, well lately, I am constantly hurting myself.

Jeff Wiegert said...

CRANK
I don't think that I can relate to any of the characters or situtions in the novel because I've never been addicted to a hard drug.

Anonymous said...

crank

I can't really relate to any of the main characters. Most of them have drug problems which I have never had to deal with, and I have always dealt with stress and pressure well.

Kayla C. said...

Maximum Ride

I sorta relate to the main character, max, because I'm the most mature of my friends and often get stuck as the leader of the group as soon as something serious happens.

Caitlyn said...

Twilight
I can relate to Bella because I am always falling too. I also know what it feels like to be the new person.

HairyMouth said...

maximum ride



no

Athos said...

High Heat

i can kinda relate to shane's lack of control over his life

Molly said...

Max Ride

Nope can't relate.

oneyearsixmonths said...

xxTwilight

I can relate to Bella since she is uberly accident-prone. I can't go up stairs without tripping up them, I can't go near a door without walking into it, and I can't play badminton without hitting myself in the face. We both have no luck...

Mehchel said...

The Burn Journals

I can relate to the narrator, Brent, because like most teenagers seem to do, I also go through phases where I'm unhappy with my life and sometimes want to get away...
But in the end I know I want to be alive, just like he realized after he lit himself on fire that he wanted to live.

Anonymous said...

Twilight

I can relate to a situation in the novel. When Bella finds out interesting facts about Edward and his family. It is hard to believe, but is true. It's just like finding out things that you didnt know before about someone.

Ashleigh said...

Crank
No, i cannot really relate to any of the characters or situations in the novel. My life is not very similar to Kristina's.