Friday, November 9, 2007

Post Four

Respond to another student's post.

15 comments:

HairyMouth said...

i agree

Anonymous said...

I agree with Caitlyn on the theme of the novel, it definitely builds itself on love.

Jeff Wiegert said...

I agree with Taylor about how the theme of the book is drugs are bad. They can ruin your life and make you do things you don't want to do.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jeff about recommending the book to a person who is looking for a good quick read. There is a lot of substance in the novel, but it goes by very quickly.

Krystle said...

my lit person hasn't responded to any of the post yet...

Caitlyn said...

I agree with lamia 1692, the book definetely focuses on the theme that things arent as they seem.

Ashleigh said...

I agree with Jeff and Taylor on that the novel does go by very quickly but has a good theme/moral and is very true.

Amber Hogan said...

I agree with oneyearsixmonths because the theme love is undying really does describe Twilight perfectly.

lc1215 said...

I agree with Athos, a major them of "High Heat" is overcoming despair. Which Shane does by playing baseball.

Anonymous said...

I agree with myself. Max roxs!

Lightgoddess said...

***Twilight***
I agree with,lamia1692 on the first post. Things aren't always as they seem, that's right and such a better theme than love. Which is what everyone else chose, including me.

Anonymous said...

I agree with samantha that I thought Twilight wouldn't be the type of book I would read, but I ended up really liking it!

Mehchel said...

I definitely think I want to read Crank, because of what Ashleigh said about it being based on real life events.

oneyearsixmonths said...

xxTwilight

I agree with caitlyn agreeing with lamia1692, because that is another major theme of the book.

Athos said...

I agree w/ lc's comparison, with boy meets world