I think the author chose to name the book Twilight because it's about a girl falling in love with a vampire, and the common belief is that vampires can't be in the sunlight. And twilight is dark, so the vampire could be outside then.
I think that the author chose the title for the novel because it was the name of the drug that the main character got addicted to. It was what the novel was based on and what the story was about.
Twilight: I think the author used the title twilight because vampires are often associated with night, and it is the first book of the series, and twilight is the beginning of nighttime.
I think the author chose to title the book "The Burn Jounnals" for the obvious fact that it was a sort of journal written about how he burned himself and his year or so of recovery. There's really no hidden meaning behind it or anything.
I think she picked the title because in the book, Edward keeps talking about how twilight is both the beginnning and the end and that is how it is with Bella. It is the end of her old life and the beginning of her new one with Edward.
The author chose this title, because Twilight is the safest time to be with Edward. Also Edward says, that it is the time of the begining and the end which is what the story kind of flows to.
The author chose this as the title for the novel b/c it was part of one of the girls poems. one line said a rip in heaven, and it also coresponds with the story.
I think that the author chose Twilight as the title of the book because it is the safest time for Edward to be around Bella. Since Edward is a vampire, it isn't safe for him to be around her at times.
17 comments:
well maximum ride describes teh feel of flying. considering the characters have angel wings.
I think the author chose to name the book Twilight because it's about a girl falling in love with a vampire, and the common belief is that vampires can't be in the sunlight. And twilight is dark, so the vampire could be outside then.
I think that the author chose the title for the novel because it was the name of the drug that the main character got addicted to. It was what the novel was based on and what the story was about.
The author chose the name Crank for the novel because Crank is the name of the drug that the main character becomes addicted too.
xxTwilight
I think the author chose Twilight as the title because Twilight is the safest time for Edward to be around her.
Twilight:
I think the author used the title twilight because vampires are often associated with night, and it is the first book of the series, and twilight is the beginning of nighttime.
I think the author chose to title the book "The Burn Jounnals" for the obvious fact that it was a sort of journal written about how he burned himself and his year or so of recovery. There's really no hidden meaning behind it or anything.
Twilight
I think she picked the title because in the book, Edward keeps talking about how twilight is both the beginnning and the end and that is how it is with Bella. It is the end of her old life and the beginning of her new one with Edward.
Shane is a pitcher so high heat describes a pitch.
The author gave it the title of maximum ride because thats the main character's name.
The author entitled the novel Crank because that is the drug that the main character becomes dependant upon.
***Twilight***
The author chose this title, because Twilight is the safest time to be with Edward. Also Edward says, that it is the time of the begining and the end which is what the story kind of flows to.
A Rip in Heaven
The author chose this as the title for the novel b/c it was part of one of the girls poems. one line said a rip in heaven, and it also coresponds with the story.
Twilight
I think that the author chose Twilight as the title of the book because it is the safest time for Edward to be around Bella. Since Edward is a vampire, it isn't safe for him to be around her at times.
The author choose the title "High Heat" because of the climax in the book, when Shane pitches "High Heat."
Max ride is prolly titled the angel experiment because it is the begining of the story and a experiment!
Max ride is prolly titled the angel experiment because it is the begining of the story and a experiment!
Post a Comment