I really like the characters in Twilight. They're all complex, it's not like there's just some random person thrown in.
I didn't like how descriptive the author could be at times. I mean, it's good to describe stuff - but she went overboard sometimes, and you'd find yourself spacing out.
One thing that I really like about the novel is the way it's written. The pages are qritted in a way that it says different things the different ways you look at it. One thing I dislike is that Bree never breaks her addiction to Crank. Even after she gets pregnant and gives birth, she still does drugs every now and then.
I like how in Twilight, you feel like you really know the characters, and I didn't like when the author went on and on describing something that wasnt really that important to the story.
I am a big sucker for love stuff and so, naturally, what I like most about this novel is the love that Bella and Edward share. Thius book is so amazing that there isn't anything that I don't like.
What I like most about the novel is the way it is written in free verse that is very interesting. The only thing i could really complain about is I wish there was more clarity on what happens to her at the end of the novel.
maximum ride was good in that it was pretty exciting throughout the book and never really had a slow part. Although i kinda disliked the ending. It leaves it off to where you almost HAVE to read the sequel.
I loved the novel as a whole. I guess, mostly, the fact that it is in first person and written like a diary; I love diaries. I guess the only thing I disliked was the ending. I'd've liked a few more pages...
I like the way that is is written and how it is not overly loaded down with words and the author gets her point across in a very brief way and fits a lot of feeling into a short page. The way in which it is written really gives the reader insight into Kristina and what she is feeling. I do not like the way the book skips around and how and entire summer was just glossed over. People appear and disappear so quickly.
umm there's not much that i really like i guess just that the plot isn't epic, its just an instance in the life of a normal person, hard to do. subject matter etc. not much of philosophical interest here
I think that this book has such a great story to it. It's very complex, and you learn a lot about each of the characters. I also am a hopeless romantic at times, and I like reading about the love that Bella and Edward have. There really isn't anything that I really dislike about the book. :)
I like the chemistry of Bella and Edward in the book, they are just so happy together and so in love.
I don't like Bella's human friends. They seem stuck up and way to happy to be stuck in a rainy town, they're to normal for me. I like Edward and his family, they're Extraordinary Different.
16 comments:
i like the plot and the characters.
in maximum ride.
and i dont like how the chapters are all only a couple pages long.
I really like the characters in Twilight. They're all complex, it's not like there's just some random person thrown in.
I didn't like how descriptive the author could be at times. I mean, it's good to describe stuff - but she went overboard sometimes, and you'd find yourself spacing out.
One thing that I really like about the novel is the way it's written. The pages are qritted in a way that it says different things the different ways you look at it. One thing I dislike is that Bree never breaks her addiction to Crank. Even after she gets pregnant and gives birth, she still does drugs every now and then.
I like how in Twilight, you feel like you really know the characters, and I didn't like when the author went on and on describing something that wasnt really that important to the story.
xxTwilight
I dislike how the book is only in Bella's point of view, because it'd be good to know what Edward is thinking.
I like the characters because they are all so developed.
Twilight
I am a big sucker for love stuff and so, naturally, what I like most about this novel is the love that Bella and Edward share. Thius book is so amazing that there isn't anything that I don't like.
What I like most about the novel is the way it is written in free verse that is very interesting. The only thing i could really complain about is I wish there was more clarity on what happens to her at the end of the novel.
maximum ride was good in that it was pretty exciting throughout the book and never really had a slow part. Although i kinda disliked the ending. It leaves it off to where you almost HAVE to read the sequel.
I loved the novel as a whole. I guess, mostly, the fact that it is in first person and written like a diary; I love diaries.
I guess the only thing I disliked was the ending. I'd've liked a few more pages...
I like the way that is is written and how it is not overly loaded down with words and the author gets her point across in a very brief way and fits a lot of feeling into a short page. The way in which it is written really gives the reader insight into Kristina and what she is feeling. I do not like the way the book skips around and how and entire summer was just glossed over. People appear and disappear so quickly.
umm there's not much that i really like i guess just that the plot isn't epic, its just an instance in the life of a normal person, hard to do.
subject matter etc. not much of philosophical interest here
A Rip in Heaven
One thing that i like about my novel is that it is very factual, but i don't like that this is a true story. b/c its really sad.
Twilight
I think that this book has such a great story to it. It's very complex, and you learn a lot about each of the characters. I also am a hopeless romantic at times, and I like reading about the love that Bella and Edward have. There really isn't anything that I really dislike about the book. :)
I liked how the author mixed the baseball scenes with the scenes of Shane's real life. I disliked how arrogant Shane was, it just made m mad.
Max Ride
I like the fact that every chapter is like a tv series. Short and leaves you waiting for the next one.
I didnt like the fact that iggy was blind.
***Twilight***
I like the chemistry of Bella and Edward in the book, they are just so happy together and so in love.
I don't like Bella's human friends. They seem stuck up and way to happy to be stuck in a rainy town, they're to normal for me. I like Edward and his family, they're Extraordinary Different.
Post a Comment