Friday, November 9, 2007

Post Two

Write a review of your novel.

16 comments:

Jeff Wiegert said...

The book is good. I would recommend it to anyone who likes to read, but isn't up for a ridiculously long and boring book. It reads very fast and is interesting and informative.

lc1215 said...

High Heat was a very good novel. It mixed emotional complexity with exciting, and intense baseball scenes. I can't really think of a weakness to the book.

HairyMouth said...

maximum ride is pretty good. i just have to rad the rest of the books in the series

Anonymous said...

I really liked the book Twilight. Before I decided to read it, I saw other people carrying it around, but it just didn't seem like my type of book. Once I started to read it, though, I absolutely loved it. It was funny and entertaining, it wasn't too long, and it had a unique plot to it. So often you hear about the "normal teenage book:" a teen falls in love, has some kind of issue with her parents, or something - but this one was completely different, which is why I think I liked it so much. I'd definitely reccommend it to someone.

Caitlyn said...

Twilight is a very good fiction book. It sucks you in and keeps your attention throught the whole story. I am not really someone who enjoys reading about fantasy things like vampires, but I trully enjoyed this book.I would recommend it to any girl, but I don't think guys would like it, because it is based on a lot of romance.

Ashleigh said...

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading and especially stories based off real life events. It is very interesting and very informative and you never really know what Kristina/Bree is going to do next.

Anonymous said...

I thought the book was very good. It was written very creatively which kept you interested, and wanting to read every page atleast once. It would also be a good book for anyone to read who has the slightest drug problem, because it is a very scary reminder.

Amber Hogan said...

Twilight was AMAZING!!!! It has got to be the best book I ever read. This book contains, romance, adventure and a little danger. I recomend this book to all.

Kayla C. said...

The book is well written, and fast-paced. It was a little below my reading level, but still a good read.

Krystle said...

A rip in heaven is a really good book. I would recomend this book to anyone who likes a true tale told in a story that almost seems fiction. It is emotionaly, both happy and sad emotional.

Athos said...

High Heat is remarkable for its lack of epic scope, its about a family going through loss. The author does a good job.

Mehchel said...

The Burn Journals was a great story, one of the type of books I found hard to put down, and would risk being late to class siting after the bell rang to read. Particually because I like diaries, and also because it being written about the author's real experience made it realistic. There's a definite difference in the story compared to one written by an author who merely reseached on suicide. That, I think, is what made the Burn Journals such an interesting read. I would highly recommend it.

Lightgoddess said...

***Twilight***
Twilight is a book of true love, and monsters. Well, not hairy monsters but vampires. As the novel progresses you feel as though the two teens, Bella and Edward are destined to be together. It is a very good book, that will keep you reading untill you are finished.

oneyearsixmonths said...

xxTwilight

Even for the skeptics, Stephenie Meyer makes myths come to life. Twilight is a thrilling story of how a couple overcomes all obstacles, including blood lust, a meddling father, and an epic chase across the country.

Anonymous said...

Twilight has an amazing story to it. It involves romance, thrill, and some drama. I couldn't stop turning the pages! This book has to be one of my favorites now. I would recommend this to anyone!

Anonymous said...

Max ride is a phenomenal book because of its awesome suspense and teen...uh teen hood! Go bird kids, go!