I think this book will deal with a lot of rebellion. It just seems like there are so many rules in this society taking place, that the main character will try and change something he doesn't agree with.
I think this book as a whole is disturbing. But, most of all, the fact that little, innocent children are encouraged to participate in sexual games really creeps me out. The cloning thing seems kind-of realistic because science is getting smarter and braver. Who knows, in the near future, we could be clonong people. The've already cloned a lamb and a dog, what is to stop them form cloning a person. The most farfetched is the caste system. I mean, alphas, betas, gammas, deltas, and epsilons? Are we going back to the Greek alphabet here? Maybe our classes will change but not to the caste system described in this book.
I think that the outsider might challenge the ways that the society works and try to get some things changed or show a new way of doing things and will be punished by the government that is trying to control everybody.
I think that someone will do something to upset the society. Someone will do something diferent, and everything will change because this person didn't do what everyone told him too. I think it will be like the movie The Island if you have seen that.
I hope that the book is interesting and isn't boring. With a subject as far-fetched and abstract as this one, the book will either be very exciting and worthwhile, or it will suck. I hope it doesn't suck.
I think that this book is going to be a conflict between individuals and the whole society, because that is kinda the direction it's going with Bernard Marx so far... He is kinda angry with the society's values.
The book seems like it'll be good. It's a sci-fi book, so there'll be a lot of weird and interesting things about it. There will probably be a rebellion and it might be a little bit like The Matrix.
in this book i predict... the "hero" of this book will go against the "World State" and have feelings other than HAPPY :). and will try to change everything.
I think someone is going to try to go against all the control. The test tubes babies, the social classes, the predetermined futures, everything... And they may succeed.
Ooopps! Wrong post!!! Ummmm....I think the book will take a weird turn and we will be even more creeped out then in the begining. I think Bernard will kill Henery and Lenina will fall in love with Bernard and will want to ditch the government's idea of government.
19 comments:
i think this book is going to be good. i predict it
I think this book is going to be alot like todays movies. Like Irobot. One person is going to want to rebel and may or may not get away with it
I think this book will deal with a lot of rebellion. It just seems like there are so many rules in this society taking place, that the main character will try and change something he doesn't agree with.
I think this book as a whole is disturbing. But, most of all, the fact that little, innocent children are encouraged to participate in sexual games really creeps me out. The cloning thing seems kind-of realistic because science is getting smarter and braver. Who knows, in the near future, we could be clonong people. The've already cloned a lamb and a dog, what is to stop them form cloning a person. The most farfetched is the caste system. I mean, alphas, betas, gammas, deltas, and epsilons? Are we going back to the Greek alphabet here? Maybe our classes will change but not to the caste system described in this book.
I think this book will be very interesting and alot of things that might occur in this book , we will find occurs in our world today.
I think that the outsider might challenge the ways that the society works and try to get some things changed or show a new way of doing things and will be punished by the government that is trying to control everybody.
this book will deal with non conformity i suppose
I think that someone will do something to upset the society. Someone will do something diferent, and everything will change because this person didn't do what everyone told him too. I think it will be like the movie The Island if you have seen that.
I hope that the book is interesting and isn't boring. With a subject as far-fetched and abstract as this one, the book will either be very exciting and worthwhile, or it will suck. I hope it doesn't suck.
I predict that Bernard Marx is going to rebel against society. He's already made a few anti-government comments.
I think that this book is going to be a conflict between individuals and the whole society, because that is kinda the direction it's going with Bernard Marx so far... He is kinda angry with the society's values.
I agree with harrymouth. However i think that the book will ivolve a conspiracy, in which one man discovers the whole reason behind the cloning.
The book seems like it'll be good. It's a sci-fi book, so there'll be a lot of weird and interesting things about it. There will probably be a rebellion and it might be a little bit like The Matrix.
I think that in the book, an outsider will rebel against the society, and share their own ideas.
in this book i predict... the "hero" of this book will go against the "World State" and have feelings other than HAPPY :). and will try to change everything.
I think this book will be interesting in the fact that it's not a society that we take place in.
I think someone is going to try to go against all the control. The test tubes babies, the social classes, the predetermined futures, everything... And they may succeed.
Ooopps! Wrong post!!! Ummmm....I think the book will take a weird turn and we will be even more creeped out then in the begining. I think Bernard will kill Henery and Lenina will fall in love with Bernard and will want to ditch the government's idea of government.
I think that this book will be interesting and different. I hope it's just not boring, and that something major will happen. A big change.
Post a Comment