I've already finished the book, so instead I'll predict that Bella and Edward will try to live a normal life in the second book, and that there will be a danger that Edward has to protect Bella from.
Twilight: I think that Bella and Edward will try to live as normal and possible together. The next book will probably focus a lot more on Edward's family.
I predict that Edward will turn Bella into a vampire so that they can all live happily forever after. <3 My reasoning is that though both are determined to get what they want, (Bella wants Edward forever, Edward wants to save Bella's soul) Bella will succeed since Edward is essentially a selfish creature and wants Bella forever more than he wants to argue.
Crank I predict that Kristina will begin to do the same things that her dad and the other people in the neighborhood he lives in do and will become addicted to drugs.
17 comments:
Twilight
I predict Edward will fall in love with Bella!!!!!
Twilight.
I've already finished the book, so instead I'll predict that Bella and Edward will try to live a normal life in the second book, and that there will be a danger that Edward has to protect Bella from.
A Rip in Heaven
I predict that Tom will be found innocent of the crimes to charged with and that the real murders will be caught.
Max Ride
I predict that max and crew will leave home and try to make it on their own.
*****Twilight****
I predict that somehow, Bella will become a vampire. Because she is always wanting to be like Edward and his "family".
High Heat
I think the book's gonna end with Shane playing against Shorelake, his old team.
crank
i predicted that she would keep her baby and i was right because I did finish the book.
CRANK
I predict that Kristina will change her name to Bree and become addicted to the drug Crank. I predict this because I've already read most of the book.
Twilight:
I think that Bella and Edward will try to live as normal and possible together. The next book will probably focus a lot more on Edward's family.
Maximum Ride
I can't predict anything because I've already finished reading it. :<
xxTwilight
I predict that Edward will turn Bella into a vampire so that they can all live happily forever after. <3 My reasoning is that though both are determined to get what they want, (Bella wants Edward forever, Edward wants to save Bella's soul) Bella will succeed since Edward is essentially a selfish creature and wants Bella forever more than he wants to argue.
The Burn Journals
I predict that Brent will start opening up to the psychologists. It seems like he secretly wants to to me, but is scared to, I guess.
Max Ride
I predict that that they will be taken back to the school.
High Heat
i think shane's dad is gonna die
maximum ride.
i predict that the angel babies will get their friend back
Twilight
I predict that Bella and Edward will try to live a normal life together.
Crank
I predict that Kristina will begin to do the same things that her dad and the other people in the neighborhood he lives in do and will become addicted to drugs.
Post a Comment