Thursday, November 1, 2007

Post Four

Respond to another student's post in your literature circle.

16 comments:

HairyMouth said...

i agree with mat

Anonymous said...

I agree with Caitlyn, that part of the book was also interesting and definitely intense.

Caitlyn said...

I agree with Samantha, I like when Bella starts to realize that Edward is not normal, or human.

Jeff Wiegert said...

I agree with Taylor, it was very wierd when Bree was at the bowling alley doing drugs with her Dad.

Anonymous said...

I agree with jeff I think it is really cool that you can read some pages in diferent ways getting diferent meanings out of the text.

Amber Hogan said...

Twilight

I can see where oneyearsixmonths is coming from. It is a little agrevating that Edward never gets a chance to tell the story.

Amber Hogan said...

Twilight

I can see where oneyearsixmonths is coming from. It is a little agrevating that Edward never gets a chance to tell the story.

oneyearsixmonths said...

I disagree with samantha. I thought the descriptive writing added to the story instead of distracting from it.

Ashleigh said...

I agree with Jeff and Taylor. I find it odd how wven though Bree's dad hasn't really been there for her that he is still ok with her doing drugs and would do it with her.

Mehchel said...

I don't see any other posts for Burn Journals.

Athos said...

I agree w/ lc about the name of the book

Krystle said...

A Rip in Heaven.

The person in my lit circle hasn't responded to any of the post yet..

lc1215 said...

I agree with Athos about the name of the book.

Anonymous said...

Twilight

I agree with samantha that the part when Bella realizes that Edwards is not normal, but isn't exactly human, it a great part in the book.

Anonymous said...

I agree with hairy mouth.

Lightgoddess said...

***Twilight***

I disagree with oneyearsixmonths, on post 2. To me the medow scene was very sweet and somewhat romantic. Not scary at all. Bella and Edward were just going to fast and Edward had to calm himself down.